Conforming Mortgage Loan Limits
Conventional Loan Limits
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Increase Loan Limits from $548,250 to $647,200.
- High Cost Areas : The new ceiling loan limit for one-unit properties will be $970,800, which is 150 percent of $647,200.
FHA & VA Loan Limits
- The Federal Housing Agency (FHA) has raised its loan limit by 18% to a maximum amount of $420,680 in most areas.
- High Cost Areas: In certain high cost areas, it’s $ $970,800
- FHA & VA loan limits are determined by statistical data on a county by county basis.
- Visit https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/hicostlook.cfm to determine loan limits for 1-4 family properties by county.
Effective January 2022